“It doesn’t cure heartaches… But almost”
Yesterday, I came back home at 6:30 expecting a friend at 7:15 …And one thing you should do, as much as I enjoy taking my time, loosing my time is something I just cannot do… So during the 45 minutes I had I baked easy, yummy chocolate cookies.
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder (don’t forget to choose one you like not just any cacao powder)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (or 125 g) of butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup (or 125 g) of butter at room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cup of white sugar
- Preheat the oven at 200 C.
- Sift together the flour + cacao + baking powder + vanilla + salt in a medium bowl
- In another bowl: Butter (at room temperature) + sugar mix on medium speed until fluffy
- Add the melted butter and continue mixing
- Add the egg
- Gradually add the flour mixture. Mix slowly until combined. Don’t over-mix
- With a 2 small spoons drop the dough onto the baking sheets spacing about 5 cm apart. (Don’t forget to line parchment paper on the baking sheets or add a bit butter).
- Bake for 20minutes.
- Let cool before serving
- Could be served with ice cream or berries
Eat with friends and plan a run after-wards because you might be indulging them too much.